Saturday, January 22, 2011

sports and shopssss. :)

MN sports day today, went, met haikal, sat and chatted with him like, um, throughout the thing. XP. He's awesome as always. X)

THINGS I LEARNT TODAY.

  • OMG my brother can RUN, he joined four events (ALL long distance some more) won at least a 3rd in all, and after that still not tires, managed to go out and spend all evening with his friends. :P HAHA 15 year olds obviously have more energy than 18 year olds like me. :P
  • I didn't even sit in the sun, and yet when I got home, OMG my arms are totally RED, I look like a effing prawn! :( so I had to mutilate the aloe plants in my garden and smother them all over my arms. Ew.
  • I MISS KL SHOPPING MALLS. I love Sabah, really, I do, but unfortunately the stores here SUCK. Like I shopped for 4 hours and was exhausted and couldn't find exactly what I wanted. :( I want pretty, affordable accesories! Vincci is crazy expensive. I miss Diva! I want Diva! I loved the Midvalley branch and visited so much that the girl working there knows me! :( *tantrum.
  • Happily, I am still a size 6! :D :D
  • Shopping alone is boring. :P
But on the bright side, I'm DONE with shopping! too lazy already. HAH never thought I'd say that, lol. :P

♥ karen

No comments:

Post a Comment