Wednesday, January 12, 2011

update

HAD THE MOST AWESOME DAY! :)

watched Season of the witch (at least, thats what I think it's called, lol) It was scary, I screamed and made a fool of myself. T.T

And then rock climbing with the girls. ♥ IT WAS SO FUN. ;D Okay so my arms are hurting like SO MUCH, and I'm basically in pain. But I totally wanna go again! (the dude working there is brutal. I wanted to give up cause my arms hurt SOOO bad but he wouldn't put me down til I reached the very top. :P)

THE SATISFACTION WHEN I DID REACH THE TOP. :>

Anyways. Went over to Derek's, where he taught me to mix music (he took a course and is a DJ, lol) and taught me to read guitar tabs. yay me, I can finally read 'em! :) I had fun, but my fingers are peeling. :(

It has been a gooood day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment