Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What happened today? If it was the last day of your life, would you be satisfied with your final hours?

Soooo. Today Derek and Jeremy were in the area and picked me up to go hang out. I have seen them lately and all, but I do love hanging out with them. We did nothing in particular, just drive around KK and stopped at Wisma, Suria, and Karamunsing to get Derek's stuff.

It was fun! Given the umm, history between Jeremy and I waaaaaaaaaaaaay back (years ago, lol) I thought it might be a little awkward but I was wrong, it was totally fine and I felt comfortable. These guys are great friends, always able to make me laugh and I'm glad we're in touch even after graduation.

Oh and then we drove to school to pick up their SPM certs and look around at how much it changed. It was both nostalgic and rather funny cause we always said we would never miss MN, (and I still don't) but its true high school was fun because of the people we knew. We even met some old teachers who amazingly remembered our names. (HAHA)

So if today was the last day of my life, I can say I would be satisfied. I was happy today. I spoke to both parents and brother and cuddled the dogs. I spent time with friends. It was a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment