Thursday, January 6, 2011

How do you think people see you? Be a little positive and a little negative.

Got more negative than positive la.

Negative: When I started college, there were people who thought I was, and I quote, "wild". I had no idea, but some of them (cough qiqi cough) even thought I was not a virgin. LOL. I find it funny now but back then I was horrified. People thought I was the type of girl who stays out all night in clubs, drinking or whatever. And when I asked why, they just said I "look" like "the type". Seriously? Do I look like "the type"? :p girls in class constantly looked at me weirdly just because I like wearing short shorts. (I don't blame them I guess, their religion emphasizes the need to cover up and be modest in dressing, and I understand that now) but back then I got super defensive though, and wore what I wanted anyway. :p the guys in class thought I was sengal because I constantly told them how much I missed my dogs. :p all these opinions don't bother me anymore, though. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. ;)

Positive: people think I'm nerdy. :D because I wear nerd glasses and I'm going to do medic. XD but I take it as a positive thing because nerdy means smart, yes? ;p I've been told that I'm fun to shop with, which I personally think is a really nice thing. :D haha.

Yeeaaaah definitely more negatives. :/ okay bye.

:)

1 comment:

  1. im sure there are way more positives, you're just emphasizing on the negatives. haha :)

    ReplyDelete