Wednesday, January 26, 2011

updatess :)

So I was out the other night with Sam and we went to the beach (which was not awesome, sadly, hahaha) and then we went to a bar and had these *OMG PORKGASMIC* sandwiches. :D (the word will FOREVER be tattooed in my mind, PORKGASMIC hahaha) and I tried rum for the first time. Its so freaking delicious I wonder why I haven't tried it earlier! :P

I want a perfume that smells like rum. So yummy. :)

And then yesterday we watched Faster, there were only 5 people in the whole cinema. (Suria is really sad, haha) and it was a good movie! :D At least I think it was. Dwayne Johnson is so buff, I love him. But it wasn't as AWESOME as The Tourist, of course. Johnny Depp FTW! I will love him forever. (fangirl much?)


Currently excited because:

1. CNY is coming up! :) A time to EAT. And see relatives I haven't seen in forever.

2. Sarawak friends are coming over on the 10th! Excited max. :) Saw the event planned by Maeggy on fb. *grin grin grin*

3. I haven't chosen a present from my dad yet! (for my results). I wanted hair extensions but it was a very firm NO from both parents, grr. IDK what I want instead, though.

4. Trip to Manukan! (if it EVER stops raining around here)

5. my future. :) (yes for the first time in forever, I'm excited about the future. abit. :P)

back to tumblring! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment