Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Who are you? In comparison to who you used to be. What made you change?

I used to be a lot more easygoing. I used to not be easily worried or anxious. And I used to be way too naive, and I trust people easily.

Hahaha sad to say I'm not anymore. :p I guess it's because I'm older now. Its just expected of me to start growing up maybe? The many lectures I've heard from parents and lecturers do have an impact on me, I realize I have to think constantly about my future. I worry way too much now. Example, upcoming results. Makes me queasy just thinking about it. Sighs. I don't easily trust others anymore either simply because I've been disappointed many times? i'm not bitter or anything though, I've just learnt a lot. :)

On a more positive note though, I used to be extremely dependent on others. And I'm quite happy to say I'm not anymore, hehe. Probably it was because of my 1.5 years in college. The lack of personal transport, money and etc taught me to take public transport, travel alone sometimes and be extremely frugal, hahaha. I think of it this way. If I save money on food, I get thinner AND get to spend the extra money on clothes, shoes, makeup etc. ;p and traveling on a super tight budget with Sarah was an awesome experience, living in cheap motels show how much I wanted to save money. :p

Okay so I think mostly the reason I'm different from how I used to be is college. XD

:)

Ps. Made it thru 2nd day! :D

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, college (and uni) really changes people, though you might not notice it until you really stop and think about it.. But its normally for the better =)

    ReplyDelete