Monday, July 20, 2009

*UNTITLED* random post. :P

Here i am, using the Internet at the library for the first time. :P its SO DAMN SLOW. :P most of the time Mozilla Firefox just stops responding. :P I hate it. But what to do. I am now officially in the class of people who have no laptops. SAD. :P Pathetic, in fact. :P

I had an IELTS class at 10am,for an hour, and now i am on a 3 hour long break before my next lecture. :P i could get used to this. :D LOL. nolah. Its not as awesome as it sounds. Most of the time it gets pretty boring. I just wanted to try out the Internet here, thats all. :P lol.

I am counting down the days to August 21st. as of today its 1 month and one day to go.

I haven't really spoken to anyone from home much. except my mum. And my brother occasionally texts me. I mean, I don't expect my friends to be missing me all the time or anything.. i know they're probably busy with their own stuffs to do.. but honestly i havent really talked to anyone properly for a while now. Not that its really upsetting me or anything.. but still :P

hmm. i wanna say something, but if everyone reads it, i think im seriously gonna regret it. :P

so i think i'll just end now.

Some things are better left unsaid. :P

xoxo karen.

2 comments:

  1. a great find for panda fanatic!
    my roommate and i LOVE this bag
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah now you've just left us all curious :P .. don't worry, we're counting down the days till you get back ... especially that big giant :P hahah.

    ReplyDelete