Friday, July 24, 2009

I heart my camera. :)


Just a random post, because I have no class for the rest of the day! :) Had an IELTS class for an hour this morning, then a Bio one for another hour and now the reat of the day is mine to sit in front of my beloved laptop. :D LOL. will now post some pictures. HATE picture-less blogs. :P

I notice I didn't blog very much or put many pictures of when I was in Melaka. :P cos my laptop charger didnt arrive yet and i had to rely on Victor's. Now in the comfort of my own home and desk and laptop charger i suppose i could post up a couple more pictures.. my favourite ones anyway. :D haha.

The pictures are just very random. And I'm just thinking of silly and weird and boring captions for all of them. :D



I took this picture in Melaka in my room, through the mirror. Heart how it makes me look SLIGHTLY slimmer than i really am. :D Ahem. :D





Darlings Sugar and Russell. How could anyone want to abuse animals after seeing the adorable-ness of these two monsters? :D They have the tendency to pounce..............


Like this. :D Sugar!! Down, girl. :P



I went shopping in Melaka.... an i bought...

My umbrella. :D its a huge frog in case you can't see it. I've always wanted one of these, much to my friends' disgust. :P i look ADORABLE. :DDD (PS, i typed that just because Sarah was saying "You look retarded".) :) (PPS, im wearing my IS shirt. I like it cos its huge and baggy and comfortable, not cause i love my old school. I HATED it. :P) hey Kim, if you're reading this, remember how i used to obsess over this kinda umbrella? And how you hated it? Well. :D


This is how my hands look at the moment. :D I heart my nails! :) admit it. They are pretty. :)


Okay. I cant find any more random pics to post. :D

xoxo karen



2 comments:

  1. hahaha i actually wanted to buy you an umbrella like that for your going away present but i couldn't find one that'll not make people think you're 5 and retarded. haha :) although you did manage to find one that does :D ,=
    love the nails btw .. mine's boring and fugly broke a nail :( haha. UNCOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! you horrible girl. I happen to think it makes me look VERY CUTE. :D guys are LINING UP to date me. :DDD LOL!! saw a VERY HOT indian guy today. omg. I wish u could see him. stubble. like patrick dempsey. ;D yes yes i love my nails too ;D HEHE.

    ReplyDelete