Thursday, July 23, 2009

In one of mymoods.. D:

I'm celebrating the return of my beloved laptop charger. :D the darling package arrived today at the college office and I had to go and ask for it from a cranky sour faced clerk probably wondering "Why do I have to layan this girl when I could be having my lunch?".. but it was all worth it! I am now happily using my laptop. :) ah. I'm back in the Internet-using, civilised world again. :) LOL.

But its not ALL the time being online. I studied for MORE than an hour straight just now. At the library. I don't know why, its like everyone has a place where they like to study, and for me its the library. In all its air-conditioned glory. :D haha. Shocking really, seeing what a nerd I've become. :P

I had a nice "discussion" (more like argument) with my classmate/groupmate/friend Gavin today. He's from Sarawak and we were arguing about al the ways our respective states are better than the other's state. I THINK I WON. :DD haha. but then, so did he. :P

Tatianna gave me a call today. Just to check up on me. She's so awesome. :) Unlike some people I can think of. Ahem. But whatever. Tatianna I hope you're reading this. Thanks. It feels good to hear a familiar voice, even if its just over the phone. At least you remember me. :) haha. And you're so far away from home, too. Further than me, in fact. Good to see you're not wallowing in self pity like I am. LOL. You're so much more mature than me. I'm such a baby in comparison.
:P

Honestly, I'm not as self-centered as to believe that everyone loves me SO much that they would miss me ALL THE TIME. But i expected better. I think. Whatever lah.

yawn. I'm gonna go look for something to eat now. Craving chocolate. :)

xoxo karen


No comments:

Post a Comment