Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bye Bye KK :(

I'm leaving in a couple of hours!! :(( dinner last night with everyone was AWESOME. :)) hope you guys are reading this. :) Thanks so so much. am gonna MISS YOU GUYS. :PP and i'll be flying back to KK at the first given opportunity. :D lol. am gonna miss my dogs and my 3-legged turtle. :((

Will blog more and post all the pictures of last night soon. Maybe on Monday when i finally get access to my laptop, Internet, and my camera cable. O_o LOL.

*SIGH*

xoxo karen

3 comments:

  1. Aww .. Hugs .. Have a safe flight yea .. take care .. >.< ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK KAREN!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. bye bye from your 3 legged turtle :) hahah take care .. blog as much as possible, as much till it's like we're practically stalking you!

    ReplyDelete