Thursday, July 9, 2009

KTT D:


THIS IS MY HOME FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS. :P

I haven't posted for a WHOLE WEEK!! :(( i've been so so so busy with orientation here in KTT that i literally have no time to sit down and take a breath. :PP LOL.

Okay, lets see. The first day here, i was seriously freaking crying my eyes out on the first night. :(( I was missing home, missing my mum, missing my dogs, and HATING THE PLACE!! :(( i was SUPPOSED to share an apartment with Sarah, Jeannette, and Michelle. But then at registration it turns out they already gave us our apartment numbers
and assigned everything. :(( and guess who i had to share with? Two freaking WALRUSES!! :(( i mean it! i know its mean. i know. but its MY BLOG and i can be as mean as i want. :DD HAHA. these two girls, lets just call them W1 and W2, are S.A.P.s. Socially awkward people. :PP and they don't talk. at all. not to me, not to each other, and not to themselves. :D LOL. I don't really care at this point cos i have other friends.. :PP LOL.

you know what totally shocked me?? when W1 stepped out IN PUBLIC wearing a pair of FLESH COLOURED GLADIATOR SANDALS!!! WTH!??! Flesh. Coloured. Gladiators. Kim!! Are you not DYING with disgust??

My mum and dad were sweet enough to furnish my apartment and make it feel like home. :) i have a fridge, a cooker, and a washing machine! AND AND, a TREE GROWING ON MY BALCONY!!!!! :DD i love my apartment. AND every weekend they go home to KL city itself and leave my in MY APARTMENT alone. WTF, man. :P this is why i was so freaking pissed off on monday. :P oh, and my apartment has NO HOT WATER. i shower at around 11.30 every night. I FREEZE.

i was okay at first. meeting people and stuff. and then i called samson to tell him everything. and then i remembered, i can't even go home to KK during x'mas because i have no holiday! :(( WHAT THE HELL!!?? so that was when i lost it. I CRIED and SOBBED. oh oh and thats not the worst bit. I also cried in front of everyone. My seniors, and my group members. First impressions count, right? so i just showed everyone what a big baby i was. :DD LOL.

there's an awesome place to go jogging here, though. its up the hill. a very very steep hill. and from the top, the view is totally breathtaking. :) you can see evrything!! KLIA airport control tower in a distance. :)

I'm going to Midvalley this weekend with Jeannette and Michelle. a shopping trip, i guess. just have to get away from college for awhile. :P

Hope to meet up with my friends soon. eg, Natasha.. (Nat!! WE MUST MEET UP ONE WEEKEND! :)) and Morgan.. :)

I'm settling down a little more now, though. I'm falling into a routine, kinda. I'm missing home, missing my dogs and my 3-legged turtle plus all my KK friends, but i've got my eye on the prize- 4 A's in my A-Levels. and i'll be okay... :)


xoxo karen

P.S. Im sorry i cant post more pictures. internet here is kinda kinda slow. :P

the TREE growing ON MY BALCONY. :)





the view from my balcony. :)



my kitchen and stuffs. :D



my corner of the room. :D




xoxo karen

8 comments:

  1. WHAT ??.. did you say you are not coming back for CHRISTMAS ??!! .. nooooooooo~ ... =S .. When are you coming back then ? That means I wont be able to see you for awhile then ?..

    Hugs .. its like that for the first few days .. But after you get to knw more people and the place .. you'll get used to it .. ;) .. I've been through it .. haha ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you poor thing :) look on the bright side, the two walruses not talking to themselves is actually a very good thing, shows at LEAST they're walruses but not completely retarded walruses :P haha.
    yeah sucks you're not coming back for christmas, but tat, you think you can go over to kl instead? if can, we'll go kidnap karen and bring her back :P ... make space for us in your apartment :) kidnappers need a place to stay .. haha. promise we wont close the door right on the FACES of those two walruses and their gladiator :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. YES :D we have to meet up! When my second semester starts lah then we find time to go out together. I won't be around for 2 weeks, going back to KK for semester break. The tree is cute :). And it's always bad the first few days, but you'll get used to it soon enough :). Your housemates, they sound more horrible than mine.

    (I just realized my comment I posted this afternoon didn't get published. So I kinda forgot what I said just now.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just ignore the Stephen .. My uncle used my laptop and he didnt sign out .. I'll need to ask my parents first ... go over to kl for a few days should be alright .. ;) .. will go SHOPPING .. ^^ yahoo~ .. hehe .. THAT MEANS I wont have time to get my driving license AGAIN .. =(( .. But .. Karen .. would you be free then ?.. later we go over its ur exam period .. haha .. =P .. Kim .. lets consider going over to kl then instead of singapore .. hehe .. make sure you dont make other plans .. >.< .. try ask your parents .. and I'll ask mine .. ;) .. although I kinda knw the answer already .. but got airasia marh .. cheapy cheap ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha @ tat and kim, we HAVE TO GO SHOPPING HERE!! :)) the stuff here is SO much nicer than back in KK. though it does get confusing using the train to get around. kinda. :P haha. i'll be back in august. for a week. :P
    @ nat, i am so jealous you get to go home!! D: haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only in August ?.. AH ?.. That means if I dont go over to kl to I wont see you for maybe like years ..~ .. do u have like 2 or 3 days holidays in dec ?.. I might come arrange something with Kim to come and visit you ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i dunno about hols in dec.. its not in my school calendar though. :S depressing ehy.. :P

    ReplyDelete