Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend at KTT.


I havent blogged for ages and ages and ages.... :(( why? because my stupid Sony Vaio charger completely DIED on me. :( A Sony item is so much like a dumb blonde. Pretty but BRAINLESS. :PP i told my daddy all about it and he ordered me one from singapore, but it could take ages to arrive. so for the moment i'm computer-less. :( *sniff*


So here i am, blogging at 12 something while everybody else is asleep. I borrowed a guy Victor's Sony Vaio charger (Which DID NOT die on HIM. :P) and i am now happily using my pretty pink laptop. :) All is right again in the world. :)


I had a fabulous weekend. :) SHOPPING IS MY LIFE! :) i went shopping on Friday and got a RM110 Billabong top for a mere rm49!! :) AND a RM50 Billabong purse for RM15. aren't sales just fantastic?? and i got a pretty CarloRino handbag for RM100. Which is a STEAL. :D LOL. Plus a top from Nicchi.. (But that's only cause i don't have enough tops to wear to class! I swear! :D) LOL. oh how i love shopping. Saw a pinkand white stripy Paris Hilton handbag which was to die for. Inclouding the price. RM 500 something? i think.. D:






here we are- cam whoring because the taxi took forever to get there. :P


haih. and then sarah and i were off to melaka for the weekend. :) its a lovely place.. slightly sleepy, but not so sleepy that we got bored. Shopping malls do exist there. AND touristy places. so we got the best of both worlds.. the chance to act like total tourists and take photos without looking idiotic, AND the chance to SHOP TIL WE DROP. :D LOL. and i watched harry potter, it was alright. :) the book was way better, but that was pretty much expected.

I MISS SABAH. just had to say that. I HATE THE WAY THEY SPEAK MALAY HERE. the infamous way they pronounce their "A's" as "E's". urgh. my malay has always been sucky to begin with. now because i attempt broken Sabahan Malay, people here dont understand what i'm babbling about. But i refuse to speak like them. partly because i cant. And partly because i'm staying true to Sabah. :DD i hate how people here insist that Sabahans are backward and that we all live on trees. :P WTH. the way i see it, sabah is gorgeous, beautiful, and less polluted than KL is. :P im counting down the days til i get to go home.
:)
Rin and Ren. :D

This is Sugar. I LOVE HER!! :)

The adorable doggy is Russell. He's cute but EVIL. :D



standing under a fountain. being tourists. :D


Sorry i couldnt put more pictures. somewhat in a rush cos im getting sleepy, plus it takes forever to upload. :P there's just one more thing i wanna include before i sleep.,

10 differences between Karen in Sabah (3 weeks ago) and Karen in KL (at present)

10. I suddenly have an obsession with the color yellow. My new Billabong top is yellow. :D i used to say i wouldnt be caught dead wearing yellow. now i love it. :)
9. I now know how to take public transport. (though i hate it. damn disgusting. :P)
8. I can cook (kinda) edible food.
7. I swear a LITTLE bit now. just a bit.
6. I am now obsessed with exercising. i go jogging almost everyday. providing i finish class before 7pm.
5. I sleep A LOT more now. every hour im free, i go home to my apartment and SNOOZE. :)
4. I now wash my own clothes.
3. I have more girl friends than guy friends. (OMG.)
2. I no longer think about CNH. (at all. not even a bit. :P)
1. I now appreciate Sabah, and my family and think of it and them everyday. :) i talk on the phone wit my mum everyday. Gives me a sense of comfort and feels familiar to hear her nag me and remind me about stuff everyday. Im still a little girl at heart. :)


and now, ZZZ. :)

xoxo karen

5 comments:

  1. 2. I no longer think about CNH. (at all. not even a bit. :P)

    GOOD FOR YOU :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. :DD its true! :) and i d0n't even miss him. :D LOLX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you like yellow ......... that should be number one! :P hahhaha. wow, a few weeks in KL and you're already starting to swear ... must be a really nice place there :) ahaha.
    omg. shopping. im dying here with no shopping. literally dying. just these past 2 days, my head is seriously trying to kill me .. headache for a good 2 days with like 6 pills stuffed in me and it still wouldn't go away. :( and that's your carlo rino in the picture isn't it? haha .. first thing i looked at :P
    jogging? now what happened to your i hate exercise club i suggested :( haha.
    oh and hey, guess what, i actually skipped school today, well partly cause of my horrible suicidal head, and we're supposed to have a chem test today and i was so happy that i could've missed it ....... but NOOOO, it was freaking postponed! i swear, i have the best luck in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA.. alot has changed, and nothing went according to plan, hence, no I HATE EXERCISE club. :D LOL. but we can make one when i get back. with giant. Riiiight. :P LOL. why are you having a headache? i am about to say something insulting but then decided against it.. :P decided to be nice for once. :PP hm. see. you're not supposed to go skipping that chem test. study hard now. :) HAHA. how's jovi? havent heard from anyone back home in awhile. KTT really is in the middle of the jungle. :D LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes be nice ... i dont know why my head gave me such a hard time :P .. but it's behaving now .. haha. jovi's just as crazy as ever .. even worse after the haunted house, thinks he's still a ghost :) haha. like they say, you can take the boy outta the haunted house, but you can't take the idiotic ghost outta the boy :)

    ReplyDelete