Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another Emo Day. :P

its almost midnight. in half an hour? And i'm hungry. :( very very hungry. i ate some chocolate toast! Mmmm. :) but am going to stop eating. Like now. :P LOL. I went jogging today. Was awesome. Feel the fats disappearing. :D HAH. yeah right. Not if i binge on toast every night. :PP

I miss home. :) i miss my family. and i miss my dogs. And i miss some of my friends. :P LOL. don't get it wrong, i do have friends here, im not living like a hermit. But there's just something about being home, being with the people who are familiar with you and all.. yeah. well. :P haha.

i want to type in something but i don't want anyone to take it the wrong way. or rather, just the person i'm referring to, to take it the wrong way. :P haha. okay well. i'll just put it this way. i'm not missing you as much as i thought i would. And i think the feeling OBVIOUSLY seems to be mutual. But that's all okay, i'm not upset or anything, i just wish you could've been honest with me in the first place. :P yeah, thats it. :P haha.

I kind of hope nobody caught that. I don't want to let anyone know what i'm saying and what i mean. I just wanted the release of letting it out, thats all. :)

and now, i think i'm going to go look for something to eat now. Dieting is overrated. night night. :)

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment