Thursday, July 30, 2009

Grandma Pajamas.

Grandma Girl (thats my housemate, who dresses like a grandma) really pissed me off today. It was this morning when I just woke up, I was groggy and tired,and realised I forgot to put my clothes out from my washing machine to dry. And so I wanted to, except guess who hogged the WHOLE clothes line with her GRANDMA clothes?? And thats fine, except she WOULDN'T remove them so I could hang up MY clothes. -_-"

Yep.

You can understand why I'm pissed.

And now I want REVENGE!

So here it is.

I'm going to.....






TA-DAA!! Her pajamas for the world to see!! :D

I wonder if this is a little bit mean.....

NAAAAAAH. :) hehe.

I only wish I was smart enough to get a picture of her gladiator sandals. I didnt get a picture of them!! T.T and now they've mysteriously disappeared off the shoerack. Wonder if its because I kept insulting them and she somehow heard? hmm.

*guilty*

JUST KIDDING! :D

HAHA. And before you judge, I'd just like to say,

I'm not a bitch. I just have VERY low tolerance for bullshit.

Lets hope she removes her clothes off the clothesline next time I wanna hang up my stuff. (They can't be there together. Her clothes might infect mine.)

:)

xoxo karen

6 comments:

  1. those look HUGE. hahahha. she's the grandma walrus isn't she .. hahah no wonder you had no room for your clothes ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually have to remove my housemates clothes from the clothesline just so i can hang mine. sometimes i wonder why am i so nice. their clothes kan hang there for 2, 3 days also don't remove one lor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ kim, im killing myself laughing at your comment. :D you are so evil. LOL. i've taught u well. HAHA!

    @nat. DONT BE NICE!! BE EVIL!! ITS FUN TO BE EVIL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha .. thank God we have Dryers here .. =P ..
    Actually we fight for dryers and washing machine too .. lolx ... girls are just girls .. Guys probably wont even bother washing their cloths .. haha .. *oopsy* ..

    ReplyDelete