Sunday, October 4, 2009

Felicia's Elephant


This post is especially for my favourite and only roommate, Felicia. :D

Here you go. I hope you check my blog :) haha.

This elephant is Felicia's best friend. (apart from our other housemate ;) HAHA.)


So I decided to torture it when she was at class.. I hanged it on the fan. :D




But the best is yet to come.....



TA-DA!!!!! :)

In case you can't see clearly, let me just tell you about it.. This is Felicia sleeping, clutching her elephant VERY VERY tightly. ( in case I steal it, yeah, Felicia? :) hehe. )

Don't get mad and torture me!! :(

I've had my fun. :D

xoxo karen

1 comment:

  1. karen was so0o mean to felicia~!! u very bad girl la,karen!

    btw, nice blog u hav here. hope u can hav a view on ma blog as well..hee..! can i follow?

    ReplyDelete