Saturday, October 17, 2009

I have learnt a few things this weekend.

1. Its really really nice to watch morning movie. ONLY RM6! Surrogates was awesome! :) The whole cinema was like empty except for like 15 of us :P BUT BUT, have to wake up super early. Like, at 8.30am early. :( LOL.

2. I've decided I don't like Carlsberg. :( Not yummy at all. Wine is so much better ;) (actually, no, scratch that, champagne is still the best ;D)

3. Waffle has VERY VERY LOW ALCOHOL TOLERANCE. :P (her whole face became a watermelon. :P And it was just Carlsberg, by the way. Tidak sampai satu tin pun. :D) (AND she becomes crazy. :P) She used to bully me about being alcoholic. Now, SHE'S the one that's hooked. :S

4. Enchanted Wine Cooler is super delicious. :D hehe. Seriously. Oh, my. Totally indulged my alcoholic side this weekend. :P

5. I MISS HIM VERY VERY MUCH. :((((((((((( Whole weekend without him is just sad. :P haha. Ish. I don't even want to miss him, I just do.

:(

:(

:(

Oh, and Happy Deepavali. I love holidays, it gives me the excuse to be lazy although its not like I celebrate it or anything. Just tumpang to enjoy. :D hehe.

xoxo karen :)

2 comments:

  1. hepy deepavali, karen!( eventough u not celebrating it! jus tryin to practis 1malaysia.. lol)
    hav u brought ur punjab set? i've brought mine.. ngee~ cant wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adui.. i didnt get to buy!!!!! :( sedih ni.. haih..

    ReplyDelete