Monday, October 19, 2009

I am a short person.

There! I've admitted it. :D hahaha.

I'm not ashamed of it. I'm not resentful. Its just part of who I am.

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE PICK ON ME FOR BEING SHORT.

So freaking what?

I know I am. I KNOW. Why remind me of something like that? I'm comfortable with it. Why shouldn't you be? ITS MY BODY NOT YOURS.

For what its worth, I love my own body. And its not like I get pissed when people criticise it, its just that I don't think they have the right to. Okay, so what if you're taller than I am? The way I see it, I get to wear sexy fabulous high heels and you get stuck with FLAT SHOES!!!! :D HAR HAR HAR!!!
AND, AND, AND. Its easier for me to find boyfriend compared to YOU! :D heh!

Okay, not very mature. :D hehe. No lah. I SO don't mean it that way. I have tons of gorgeous tall friends whom I love. Tatianna. Sarah. Shana. I love you guys. That little outburst was just meant for MEAN people who pick on me and call me SHORT and FAT without provocation. :P haha. Its so mean. And it makes me think, Who the hell are you to judge me?

I'm not bitter or anything. I accept my body despite its flaws and imperfections. God made me and He doesn't make trash. :)

xoxo karen

3 comments:

  1. Awww .. hugs .. ;) .. Hey .. its true hey .. you cant wear like really high heels if not you'll look like a giant .. AND YES .. you wont wanna have a short bf standing next to you .. if not he looks like a little brother instead .. haha .. cheers >.< ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyorh~! u sound so mad r ma dear.. i'm afraid i've said sumethg like dat t0o.. aiy0rh.. if do, i'm so sorry, kay..?

    ReplyDelete