Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Its official.

I HATE THAT BITCH!

Stupid stupid stupid girl.

Why don't you just tie him up and lock him in your closet then?

So you don't have to worry about anyone else talking to him.

(I don't normally swear on my own blog. But I'm just so pissed. And I haven't been this pissed in a long time.)

And I HOPE YOU READ THIS. Cos seriously, I hate you so much right now. I won't even PRETEND to be nice to you. And I swear I won't be the one who ends this. I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME.

And in fact, I don't even give a crap whether or not you talk to me ever again.

ASSHOLE.

xoxo karen


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, well, she asked for it. :P HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. live a life like a Christian
    stop swearing
    the Bible teaches us to love our enemies
    May God bless you

    ReplyDelete