Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello world. :D

I haven't updated my blog in agesssss. :P Or so it seems.

Okay. So I don't really know what to type about... Oh! I know! A new, seemingly impossible mission I'm on. To lose weight in a month. :D haha. I hate being fat. :( And plus my family's coming over to see me in a month and I don't want them to see a fat girl. :( haha.

Horrible, eh.. I'm eating less, exercising more. :P haha.

ANYWAY. I finally wore my pretty Nichii heels yesterday. :D So gorgeous. :D hehe. Not so painful I can't stand it lah. But yeah.. oh gosh, random.. :P haha. I just love them so much. :) Shoe-aholic. :D

OH! I wanted to say something, but since Felicia is RIGHT beside me, never mind. :D

Hmmm. Never mind. Time for me to go to the library and study like a good little nerd. :D

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment