Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My roommate is secretly blogging.

So because I'm so kiasu, I decided to blog too. Cos I don't want to be left out. :D HEHEHEHE.

NO lah. That little outburst was just to make this most more lighthearted.

Seriously.

This post goes out to a friend of mine.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm total crap at keeping in touch. I'm like unable to see you often or communicate with you often, and I'm sorry.

I virtually have NO IDEA what's going on in your life.. And I only ever hear about you from someone else. But what I've heard surprises me.

Stop for a moment here to let me say, I WILL NEVER SMOKE. NEVER EVER. I respect myself enough to not torture my own body with stuff that'll only harm myself.

I didn't. I won't ever. But did you? I don't know. We never really talk much anymore do we..?

And there's that other thing.

Again, let me just say here, in my opinion, if your boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever was willing to hurt you and cause you pain and not immediately apologize, but rather, go around like it was nothing, then he doesn't love you. And if he doesn't love you, he isn't worth your time. What's to say he won't hurt you again? Hence, my personal policy of NOT ever dating any of my ex's again. (If it didn't work out the first time, why should it work out now?)

I don't know really how to put all this down without sounding judgmental. I mean, you might be thinking like, I don't know what I'm talking about.. who am I to tell you what to do.. And who am I to give you relationship opinions sedangkan I got no boyfriend myself right now.. But I'll just say this- love isn't supposed to hurt you. And love shouldn't make you feel desperate.

I say all this stuff out of concern and care for you... I swear I'm not trying to judge you.. I just care.. And I'm here for you.

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment