Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hey You. Yes you.


Hey, long time no update. :)

Pic pic. (drawn on the whiteboard in my apartment. :D) hahaha



Yeah but retarded pics aside, I wanna post this for somebody.

Yeah I know you must be heartbroken right now. Yeah its hard to deal with loving somebody who doesn't seem to give a crap. No offense. But yeah. Hey. I hate to see you like this. Not because it annoys me, but because it hurts me too. I can't help but feel sad for you.

Because normally our roles are reversed yeah? I'm the broken dysfunctional emo one who lies in bed and cries when I'm sad. (yeah that was a secret, but see, I'm revealing it especially for YOU, HAHA :P) And you're my rock, the one who will text me with some message thats so touching and sweet I end up crying even more (ANOTHER SECRET REVEALED FOR YOU! XD) but thats not the point.

The point is you're always there for me when I need you and I hope I can be here for you too.

I can't handle emo people. Because I am one myself. I mean seriously. I don't know what to say to make you feel better, I don't know if I can say I understand how you feel, cos maybe I don't.

All I can do is sit aside and watch you do what you need to do to forget her. Its hard, I know it is. You can't control who you like and I know exactly what I'm talking about here. :P But still. I hope you'll be okay, thats all.

I don't know what else I can do, all I can say is I just hope you're okay.

AND I hope you're reading this. HEH.

I love you! Take care, and know I'm here to listen if you need me. (:

xoxo (my signature yeah?) :D karen

3 comments:

  1. woah~ Is is 4 me?? Haha~ Lolz. thx eh. well, its hard BAH to lose someone when some other people tell you how close you are now. It's just like a nightmare but I just think want to give it another one last big shot. If I'm fail this time, i wont be EMo anymore as I knw i ed try my best ed. Its just like a fallen knight walking away from the princess who he failed to get ( WOAH~!!) haha.. Thx eh saying all dis stuff. Luckily I'm in library now, or else sure touched and tears oso came out ed. Hehe.. KK thx BAH. See you later BAH~ Buddy 4ever~~ =)

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..LoL qiqi...
    is this for u ka???

    ReplyDelete