Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yet another prayer-post. :3

Dear Jesus,

I thank You for allowing me to safely go to church this weekend. I know my mum was worried because of all the craziness here but I thank You that I got the chance to go and worship.

The peace I feel when I'm in church, really astounds me. Every single worry and fear melts away as I am in Your presence, in Your church.

Despite the craziness and pure insanity of what is happening, I pray Lord that You will continue to shower Your peace and graces upon all Your children here on Earth.

I have faith that all this will pass, and while many fear for their safety and don't really want to go to church at the moment, I believe at this time, Lord is when we need to gather together in faith in Your name and pray for safety and deliverance.

I pray for the safety of my family in Sabah, they are so far away and while they worry about me I can't help but worry about them just as much, if not more.

Lord let Your glory shine upon us and get us through this time.

Amen.

Love karen

2 comments: