Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just a quick post..

Felicia turns 19 today! Ehem *tua* ehem. :D hee. Just kidding. Or, you know, not. :D

Got home at 1 something this morning, had an awesome time out with a few new friends. *cough* there was a cute guy *cough* :D I've decided I kinda like the atmosphere of Library although it disgusted me to see this one guy WHO CAN'T DANCE, try to. :P HAHAAA jakun. :P

SUCH a big difference from the bunch of assholes we watched Legion with the other night. =.="

Another reason got la, why I'm in such a great mood. ;) But I ain't gonna say! Hehe. (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beloved roommate! (: We've come a long way since the infamous "Walrus" and "Slut" insults. HAHAA I don't even mind already, lol, but kinda fun to use it against you once in awhile. ;) hehe.

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment