Saturday, January 16, 2010

I wanna go homeeeeeeee :P

Oooooh going back on the 13th. Feb. Ages away.

:D Yeah yeah, get through exams first but still. STILL. :)

I just can't wait, wheeeeeeee. *dances around excitedly*

What is it about my beloved KK that makes me go so crazy?? And excited. And retarded, hahaha. Probably the fact that I haven't been back for the past 6 months. WTF MAN, THATS LIKE HALF A FREAKING YEAR! :P

Thats half a year without seeing the ocean near my house and how gorgeous it looks every sunset. (serious, I haven't been anywhere near a beach around here :P)
Half a year without taking my dogs out and playing under the rain.
Half a year without going to church in Sabah!
And half a year without sleeping in my own bed. ARGH!

I can't wait to go back and give my two dogs a hug.
I can't wait to drive my car!
I can't wait to go out and watch movies all day (admittedly I do that here in KL, but still)
I just can't wait to see everybody. (:

Okay I'm hungry, its 2.30 pm and I haven't eaten anything all day. Thats enough hyper-ness for now.

xoxo karen

3 comments:

  1. woah~ yeah~ CNY mood~ you want some CNY songs not? Oh ya> you still can drive meh after so long live in the jakun-ness of KTT here. Haha. Good luck 4 ur exam ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. of course still can bah.. eheee you la yg jakun kan.. not me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yawn...senang,one jakun and the other sakai...choose which u wanna be..:D

    ReplyDelete