Sunday, January 31, 2010


Yeap I'm finally home as in KTT, (I can't believe I said home, LOL) so I decided to post up my pictures from this past weekend. :P



Friday night:
Waited for Felicia to buy a ball for Edson (don't ask) so Sasa and I cam-whored while waiting. ;)




HAHA Sasa made me pose! I dunno how to! :P LOL.


Blurry, my stupid camera. :( Dunno why. :(



Saturday:
I spent (no, wait, Sasa spent all morning dying my hair. (: ) Thanks honey! No more fugly roots, woots. :D




Her cake with candles, pretty ehy? (:


HEHE she's finally wearing a skirt. (: I am gonna be her slave for two weeks you know. Just cause she agree to wear the skirt. *pout*



This is one of her presents. AWESOMELY adorable. (: I wish I had friends who would get bake for me. *wink* :D


Oh yes, I conuldn't resist! I found this in Felicia's room, I WAS SO FREAKING EXCITED YOU KNOW! DKNY lip gloss man! It smelt nice. :3



HEHE. (:



Jess and I, she's lovely and awesome and really really nice. (:



Sarah and I. See? My hair is so red slash brown slash I dunno what color. :P




In Felicia's room, in our dresses. Party theme was beachwear okay.. :P


AND AFTER THE PARTY,


This is the present we got for Felicia. (using xmas wrapper cos we don't like to waste. :D)




Her unwrapping. BWAHAHAHA!



And then..





This is it. :P After a million layers of newspapers. :D hahaha.


I'd love to blog more but damn tired leh, some more got class tomorrow morning. :P AND I JUST WANNA SAY, SOMETHING MADE ME VERY FREAKING HAPPY JUST NOW, OMG OMG OMG. :D

I'll say this another time. (:


xoxo karen

2 comments:

  1. i knw i knw i knw why u so hepi~~~ haha~~... LOL. Hepi bday walrus!~

    ReplyDelete