Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Funniest conversation I've had all week

Just now. Evening-ish.

As usual, I'm eating. Ice cream again LOL. (which by the way, is sort of in the shape of you-know-what. *grins*)

Rusty: *lick* this is harder than the other day. *pout*
Sasa: Thats cause you're licking it!

A moment's pause.

*Rusty and Sasa look at each other.*

*BURST OUT INTO LAUGHTER.*

:D LOL I'm still laughing as I type this.

xoxo rusty

P.S. If you understood what I just typed and why I'm laughing, THEN YOU'RE PERVERTED LIKE SASA AND I. :D :D :D hehehe kidding. ;p

3 comments:

  1. tsk tsk. Karen :P

    if Sar I understand la, coz she memang like that. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha the moment was priceless. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete