Thursday, March 11, 2010

OMG I haven't blogged for days and days and days, I feel so boring. :P

10 Random random random things about these couple of days.

10. I've been studying. (woohoo :D) Making bio notes and crap. Argh. I think I actually like bio you know. My gosh.

9. I think I'm now slightly deaf. Cos of watching modern dance and choir last night and sitting with Mark. His screaming. Enough said. XD

8. And another one related to Mark- He bullied me in badminton! :( Even though he promised me he wouldn't! :( *sniff*

7. I slept more than 10 hours straight and didn't get a headache.. it felt gooooooooood. (:

6. I just ate ice cream without caring or thinking "its going to make me fat". Again, it felt gooooooood. (: (:

5. I miss my mum so much I called her twice this week! LOL.

4. I've laughed til I cried. Best feeling in the world. :3

3. Preeeeeeeety. (: I hope its see-able, I took it using my lousy camera phone T.T Its chemicals from the chem lab during chem practical, lol.




2. I finally watched The Time Traveller's Wife. It was so overrated. :P

1. I still miss him every single day. :3

xoxo rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment