Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So freaking restless, its like I can't sit stilllllllllll. :P

Mood swings at an all time high, and I don't even have my period.

I feel like......... sleeping. OMG I got the weirdest urge yesterday. It was NOT healthy. *SASA you know what I'm talking about XD* But I'm still thinking about it even today.. I just wanna try and see how it feels like thats all. :P ARGH someone control me.

You know that reckless, rebellious feeling you sometimes get? Yeah I've been feeling that a couple of days now, I think I'm going to give in and end up doing something.. well, reckless and rebellious.

Okay. Enough with the cryptic, double-meaning emo stuff.

I feel the urge to screeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam, loud and long.

xoxo rusty.


2 comments:

  1. arghhhhh long story :'( too many people pushing me and trying to make me make decisions I don't wanna make :p but for now... im not giving in. :P haha..

    yeah. doesnt make sense right. :P i dunno wat im saying. :(

    ReplyDelete