Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh stuck in the jungle. *rolls eyes*

These few days I've been like stuck in a little bubble, my tendency to suddenly giggle, or suddenly smile for no apparent reason is at an all-time high.

Maybe I'm going crazy.

I do admit though, that its hard for me. Simply because I've never done something like this and I've never cared enough to try. Until now. And much as I find it difficult, I wouldn't change a thing although sometimes I do wish it was a little bit easier.

Still, if it came easy then I wouldn't appreciate it so much, now would I?.. maybe this is all part of God's plan for me.

I still doubt myself at times. Confident as I am, insecurity still manages to seep in from time to time.

xoxo rusty.

"No one can get in the way of what I'm feeling..
No one can get in the way of what I feel for you."

(Alicia Keys, I totally admire her and love her songs ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment