Sunday, March 14, 2010

Whoaaa I feel so fresh, I just woke up and showered and my hair is still dripping even. :P LOL.

Oh yeah. Alice On Wonderland was so freaking amazingly awesome, I totally adore Johnny Depp I could just kiss him. :D HAHAHA yeah despite the bright orange afro and his craziness I still love him, he's such an ICON. :D Samson you have GOT to watch this, I don't care if KK has no 3D, WATCH IT IN NORMAL MODE LA BAH. hahaha.




OH! AND I LOVE THE CAT! It looks sooo cuddly you know, I just wanna hug it. :D And plus it's cute. Like really really cute. *pinch cheeks* :D (don't be fooled by the creepy too wide smile. ITS STILL ADORABLE MUAKS MUAKS)

I watched the 3D one by the way. My nose hurted afterwards. :'( Yeah those 3D specs are painful, I wore them on top of my actual specs I look like a stupid 2 glasses freak. :D HAHHA.

Still. Anything by Tim Burton, I looooooove.

Oh yeah and I just realised. I'm turning 18 in less than 2 weeks man. *sticks out tongue* Yeah obviously I don't ACT like a 18 year old but I think I can't wait to turn legal. Granted I'm a tiny bit miserable because pathetic as this sounds, this is the first time I'm spending a birthday away from home. I miss having familiar faces around me and stuff, I miss planning to go out with my friends. etc etc. Usual birthday traditions I guess. But anyways. I'm legal! I can go out and buy all the booze I want and drink my way into oblivion! :D

HAHAHHA kidding bah. I've given up drinking alcohol remember? ;p

Hmm. I feel like going for a mani, my nails are now pretty and looooong. I wanna prettify them leh. :O

xoxo rusty <3


No comments:

Post a Comment