Monday, March 22, 2010

*screams*

Here are a few things that have annoyed me the past couple of days.

1. MY STUPID PHONE.

2. Exams are looming nearer and nearer.

3. I've heard too many opinions on what I should do, on what isn't good for me, why I should watch my back and BE CAREFUL. (I hate that phrase) BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'm on the verge of throwing a tantrum.

4. The worst part is, I partly agree and I KINDA think there's some truth to what they're all saying. I HATE this feeling of being so out of control.

5. WHEN WILL MY WISDOM TEETH EVER COME OUT?? :'(

xoxo rusty

1 comment:

  1. didnt mean to push u too hard also at times...sorry,k...just do whatever that makes u happy..I'll support whatever decision u make..:)

    bout ur wisdom teeth,maybe in a few years time??since u still act like a kid most of the time..haha...:P

    ReplyDelete