Thursday, March 18, 2010


PSTTTT.

AS. Is. So. Close. SOBS!

You know what SUCKS, by the way? Last paper, Chem P1 is on the 10th. And I balik Sabah, 12th. Rugi laaaaaa. :P

Haha I've been doing maths bio maths bio mathssssssss these past couple of days.

I hate admitting it and sounding like a nerd but truth is I totally love maths, its the one subject that requires me to think the least. ;p

I like doing maths questions that make my head pound, because I'm such a hopeless nerd. ;p

So tired la these few days. I couldn't sleep last night cause I kept trying to decide on something. And cause I felt a bit guilty. *sticks out tongue* Until I ended up on my balcony with my roommate and we looked at stars together. Majorly gay, but the stars last night were the most beautiful I've ever seen, in KL. Like they covered the whole sky! It was so beautiful. (:

Sometimes I feel a bit scared of what is to come.. I feel so nervous and terrified that everything will fall apart, but thats when faith steps in and I believe God is so much more amazing and powerful than I could ever imagine, and He will bring me through everything I'm afraid of dealing with. And as I was just saying to my roomie last night, I think God's plans for us are greater and even more amazing than we could ever dare to imagine.

That hand that put those stars in the sky, who knows exactly how many they are shining every night, will hold me and guide me through when I feel tired or lost.


"I have heard your prayers and seen your tears, I will heal you."
2 Kings 20:5


xoxo rusty


No comments:

Post a Comment