Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I ♥ you fishies x)

My newest toys. :D


Lemon, Waffle and the albino one in the back, I haven't thought of a name yet :D haha.


Haha just kidding la I don't think they should be called toys, its so not nice. :P Fine. My newest babies. :D

I love them! They're like so freaking adorable you know.. Okay fineeee I know how some people think fish are BORING and I suppose to an extent they kind of are, but still! I wanna keep pets except I can't keep dogs cos I live in an apartment don't I.. And I can't keep hamsters cos my housemates will kill me (and then kill the hamsters) so yeah. Fishes it is! ;D

And they're so easy to look after- just change the water like once in 2 days, feed em once a day and you're done! They're awesome stress relief, I've started talking to them already :D :D hehe.

I have 8 of them. EIGHT!! And they all have names. :P yeah I had fun naming them the cutesy-est, most inappropriate names for FISH. :P Lets see.. Waffle, Papaya, (those two were inspired by Felicia :D), Lemon (that one's for Sarah), Rusty (yeah after me DUHH), Dots, Peanut, and two more I haven't figured out what to call them yet, LOL.

I've decided that if I ever need to leave for the weekend (eg if I'm spending the weekend at Felicia's) then Qiqi shall babysit. :D hehe.


This is their tropical-rainforest-pink-sky-plus-coconut-tree-home. :D



xoxo rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment