Friday, December 10, 2010

day 2.

so, this refers to the thirty day challenge. (i've already done day 1, the best friend one.)

Dear crush.

I think I have not met you yet. I wonder when I will. I wonder if I have already met you, except my scarred little heart can't comprehend it and doesn't know it yet. Dramatic, I know. You're gonna have to get used to that, you know. I am a drama queen.

Anyways, back to what I was saying. Oh yeah. Assuming I have already met you, I'd just like to say that I may be difficult at times, and I find it hard to trust guys. I have this feeling that all guys are retards out to make me fall in love, and then trample on my heart. (The last one broke it pretty bad, blame him, its all his fault bwahahaha). If you're really the one for me, you will be patient and bear with me.

I hope you accept my flaws and inspire me to improve, not change me into a clone of the girl you wish you have.

I hope you will love animals just like me. (:

I hope you understand my love for shoes. (:

Most of all I hope, in my heart, you won't give up halfway like all those before you.

:)

xoxo karen


1 comment:

  1. hohohoho ..!!
    you must tell me all about it when I'm back .. ;P ..

    ReplyDelete