Saturday, December 4, 2010

Playing with the iPad again :)

So I shamefully admit, I gave in to temptation and bought yet another pair of shoes. D:

They are everlast sneakers, my fave. :) I loved my last pair so much, I used them till the bottom berlubang and I was considering taping the bottom just so I can continue using them. :/ *embarrassed.

Anyways! The shoes were 60% off, so, whatever la. :D am gonna get a job in Sabah to earn back wat I spent this hols. :p any suggestions what kinda job I should look for? (:

Oh and Jeremy called today, for awhile. It felt good to hear from him. :) I think he's an idiot who picks on me way too much, but I do miss him loads. ;p

And today, well.. The weirdest thing. I think so many things still do remind me of him, just flashes of things I mean. I try not to think but memories have an annoying way of sneaking up on you at the most unexpected times. :p but I know there are no more feelings, there haven't been since months ago. It's just a matter of forgetting it all. The best way, go back to Sabah where there are no reminders. :)

On the plus side, despite the remembering, I felt happy this morning. Not going to elaborate, it's hard to say, but.. thank you. :). I have days when I feel crappy about myself, and today you chased those feelings away. (:

Xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. You cant look for a Job when u are back!! .. CANNOT!! .. haha .. if not u'll be busy working and susah wanna look for u to go out .. :p ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know.. the easiest to get.. i think so la..
    be a HUSTLER... ahhahah ok was joking.. babysitter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah, McD store assistant?

    ReplyDelete