Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 4.

Dear sibling.

As I type this I can hear you singing to yourself while you strum your guitar. Totally off-key. No doubt, you're doing it on purpose to annoy me. *rolls eyes.

When I saw you in KL the other day I was shocked. I don't know what I was expecting, but certainly not this. You're HUGE. As in tall and built. I mean I know you're not a skinny 5 year old anymore, but to my head that's how you'll always be depicted. When you're all old and married one day perhaps I'll still look at you as the skinny kid you used to be.

My little brother.

You're OLD now! And I know for a fact that you've got a girlfriend. (a fact that baffles me ;P) but anyways. We don't have a touchy- feely relationship (ours is more like, you touch me and I punch your FACE!) but well, erm, I'llalwaysbethereforyouifyouneedme. OK? :)

hehe.

I ♥ you ton ton. :D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment