Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Of random updates.

And thats why carolling is awesome. (: (i got the muffin from someone's house heheh.)



Okay so I've been super lazy. I didn't even continue my 30 day challenge. D:

*forcing myself to THINK and type something of substance.*

Oh and Tatianna's back. I can't wait to see you honey! :D and I was over at Derek's last night watching the guys play DJ Hero. Hmm. It was amusing. Although I refused to play for fear of making a TOTAL fool of myself. :|

Oh yeah. Caroling lasted 6 nights in a row, I was beyond exhausted after that. :( But it was very different from my high school caroling. I didn't enjoy myself AS MUCH. And didn't have the confidence to play guitar. Maybe next year, hmm? :) And anyway, our guitarist Michael (he's OLDDDD got wife and 2 kids my age okay) is AMAZING and learnt ALL BY HIMSELF since the age of 18. Inspiring! And he's crazy. Like he tells the most retarded jokes. And sings Muppet songs to himself. Needless to say he gets on well with my dad *rolls eyes*


a group pic.

Mid-song. LAST HOUSE, LAST DAY. no wonder I look disheveled. All the carefully applied makeup melt of my face already. :|


WE ARE AWESHUMM. ♥


karen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment