Wednesday, December 15, 2010

*yawn.

Out with Sam, Derek, Kim and Clarissa.

KK is sooooo erm, boring. compared to KL shopping malls. Where are the people?? And the shoe shops?? :(

Haha don't get me wrong, I love KK to bits. Its my home and always will be. But the shopping malls are undeniably, not as nice as KL's. :)

Anyways. Night 3 of caroling is tonight!

*crosses fingers and hope got food. I skipped lunch and am gonna skip dinner heheh.*

p/s no, i don't care if i get fat cause i'm not fat now anyways. just sayin'. ;)

xoxo ♥

4 comments:

  1. oh you join caroling as the guitarist ka?? cool u get to go ppl's hse n eat their food LOL
    btw got this caroling dude that went to my granma's hse.. he was super HOT n he plays GUITAR!!!! HAIH i wan his hp no. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean it was a caroling group and 1 of the guitarist was uber hawt lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAH supposed to hear people sing ah! tengok jantan pula. :P :P HAHAHA

    got one semi-cute dude. guitarist lagi tu. but not in my group FML. :(

    some houses super kedekut u know! if the house is big, then the people won't even give water. *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah, i know right, thats how i felt when i got back from studying at KL, but now that I am where I am now, KK is tonnes better than the shopping malls here... haha

    ReplyDelete