Tuesday, December 28, 2010

update!


So Christmas has come and gone, and this year, although I wasn't expecting it, I got a DSLR!(wasn't expecting, because of my little accident with the car ;p) The Canon EOS 550D to be exact. ;D So the past couple of days involve me sitting around at home trying out the camera and actually learning to take photos. Its so hard! Especially to understand all the terms and blahblahblah but I'm determined to learn so yeah. :D

Pictures!



TINY Starbucks cup! Looks exactly like the real thing though. (:



And oh yeah, I blinged my guitar.


And the puppy next door has amazing blue eyes! :)

xoxo ♥

4 comments:

  1. omgosh, thats so awesome! i'd love that cam! my flatmate has the exact same 1! do you have any spare lenses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nopes, i think im too much of a beginner and won't know how to work the complicated looking lenses. ;p hahaha im just playing around wit it for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, its awesome still though, the kit lense i mean... =) how u enjoying it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's great :) except well, it's somewhat hard to cam whore wit it cause the camera is heavy XD but I still love it! :)

    ReplyDelete