Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 5.

Dear dreams.

While there are many of you in my head, I think you are not as complicated as most people perceive you to be. Some of you have finally, painstakingly become a reality while others are still floating about only in my mind.

People tell me to dream big. Have huge, outta this world dreams. But my real dreams are somewhat disappointing, maybe. ;p

I dream of becoming a doctor. To save lives because life is altogether too short and in saving others' lives, I feel like I am doing something meaningful with my own.

I dream of FINALLY visiting my birthplace in Nottingham, cause I'd like to see for myself if it really is as pretty as in the pictures.

I dream of visiting the Galapagos Islands (near South America) to pet a giant tortoise. :D

I wish that there would be no more cruelty to animals. At all.

Maybe a family someday? Or whatever God decides for me. I leave it all up to Him. (:

Most of all, I just want to be happy.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment