Saturday, August 1, 2009

ED WESTWICK!!! :)

I've created an addict!

Of Gossip Girl, that is.

Spent a HUGE part of yesterday and today watching GOSSIP GIRL with Sarah. I wanted to spread the love. :D lol. Watched every episode from Season 1 onwards, but despite watching for hours, we're not done yet. :D LOL. I LOVE ED WESTWICK!!!!! (The evilly diabolical Chuck Bass. :D)






*SIGH*

I find him even better looking than Aaron Johnson. (Angus Thongs and perfect snogging.. LOL)

:)

I'm in a very good mood right now.

I LOVE the end of season 2. (at leasr i THINK it was the end of season 2) The most romantic scene ever.. when Chuck travels around the world for Blair and FINALLY gets together with her- FINALLY. :)

*SIGH*

Did I mention, I love Ed Westwick? :D

xoxo karen

5 comments:

  1. OMG almost everyone around me is having a Gossip Girl addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and can you blame them??!! LOOK AT ED WESTWICK. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA i've created a monster. it all started with an ipod. haha. someone likes the BAAAD boys ;) hahah. but yeah, he's hot in that mysterious, evil way .. but chace crawford is the usual HOTTIE everyone would go for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!! Someone gets it!! HAHA. :D Ed Westwick is HOT. :) but chace crawford looks to much of a mummy's boy. :P LOL. Hey kim, season 1 has how many episodes? If you still remember?.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didn't get a "kim, you're such a good singer"?? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( im hurt you didn't even bother to lie .. haha

    ReplyDelete