Wednesday, February 3, 2010

this is what happens when im bored.

Normally I would bug my roommate. But she just raised her voice at me. :'(

*sniff*

(I guess I'll just have to wait til later to disturb her. :P)

For now I'm gonna post up random photos that I've wanted to post in awhile except I never got around to doing it. :P



I'm still kinda fascinated by my new hair colour. :P So I couldn't resist, I cam-whored abit.. Its so freaking red right?? :D I loveeeeee. :3


I bought this lip gloss a few days ago cos my Lipice one habis. But I think this one sucks leh, no colour at all lo. :P Regret buying it. =.=

I stick this on my wall, and laugh at it everytime I happen to glance at it.

Oh yeah. And I almost forgot. I just wanna say, I'm really really happy right now. :3 And I will be from now on! :D because.... well, just because. :P

And oh, another thing. This one is for a close friend. Chances only come once.. Don't let the fear of something that might not even happen, hold you back from letting something truly amazing happen to you. (: I'm sure you know what I mean. Don't wanna be too annoying oso. Heh.
But whatever your decision also I support la of course. (:

xoxo karen

5 comments:

  1. =) chances are alwys around.. and i alwys grab them once i know i should.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...:) at least i know wat i shud do now..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you think that it is that you want.. then, just go for it.. =) no harm trying but always be prepared for the unknown..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaaaaaaa i wish i knew who just commented. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets just say i am someone who took the chance at the right moment... =)

    ReplyDelete