Thursday, April 1, 2010

EXAMMMMMMM fever. D:

KTT exam fever! :S

Oh I can feel myself getting sick. :P

I should be doing Mechanics (i'm sitting for the paper tommorow) but I couldn't resist hijacking my roomie's laptop for a quick blog post.

Yeaps for you non-bloggers, I swear blogging is addictive. (:

Anyways. Chem practical today. Went fine apart from the fact that I went abit blur halfway through it and accidentally got sulphuric acid on myself. Ouch. Concentrated some more. *sticks out tongue* Sakit..

My fishies are alive and well! :D (except Peanut who died this morning, I flushed him in the toilet despite my roommate's constant nagging that I should give him a proper burial)

And tommorow is Good Friday! Which kinda depresses me because for the first time in years, I won't get to attend mass at 3pm.. It's kinda sad la cos like.. once a year and the most important date in the Christian calendar (apart from christmas of course ;)) and I won't get to go to church cos I got a Physic paper. sighs.

Anyways. Back to torturing my brain with Mech! :D

xoxo rusty <3

1 comment: