Friday, February 26, 2010

Today was a good day. (:

NOT ENOUGH TIME LA. D:

sighs. Still. Better than nothing at all right. And plus no matter how much time I get also I'll probably complain and say its not enough.

Yeah its like a natural reaction I guess. sighs again.

As quoted by Sasa ".. don't count it day by day or else you're gonna go crazy."

nods nods.

Anyways..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY!

My baby brother ain't even a baby no more. ;P 14 years already eh. I remember when we used to fight and pull each other's hair. I remember when I threw a Rubik cube at his face and when he threw my Barbie doll on the roof. :D hahahaha oh funny memories.

Have a great one bro. ;)



*hugs* :)


xoxo Rusty :)

4 comments:

  1. you look tortured by the hug! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) time.. and time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used that scarf at Korea too .. =P...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WAS tortured by it. UGH XD

    =) =) <3

    thats cause its a pretty scarf! :D

    ReplyDelete