Wednesday, May 19, 2010

AS, days three and four x)

Day three marks Bio practical.

It was really sad. I mean, seriously. I didn't have time to repeat readings so I made up my own values, haha. It was so bad, in fact, I resisted the urge to burst into tears in the lab. During the paper. Oh, awesome.

I hope by some miracle I didn't do TOO badly lah.

Anyways.

Day four was today.

Mechanics and Physics paper 1, which is kinda sucky in a sense cause having to study TWO different subjects IS NO FUN. :(

But! Its not all horrible lah. I did my Mech paper, right, and I thought to myself, hey, this is pretty easy, better than past years (cause I totally stressed over past years, just ask my roommate =.=)

And then after the exam I hear people muttering to themselves, that the paper "WAS SO TOUGH!"

Which brings about the question. Did I do everything wrong, or something? O_o

Anyways. Physics. Oh, idk. I did so freaking many past years, and I was getting kinda okay at it, and the paper mmg got past years lah. But idk how I did. I hope good enough to score..... an........ A! x)

hehe. :) This is amazing coming from me. I used to score, AT BEST, 40? 30? on my physics exams back in KK.

Paper tomorrow!

I'm so jealous of people who's exams are already over. *whine* Yes you. (: haha.

Holidays come faster leh! Before I break down and lose my mind. :'(

xoxo rusty

1 comment: