Wednesday, May 5, 2010

There are days when I just feel like being quiet, like really quiet, and lie on my bed to think.

I used to do that alot, back home. After school everyday I would take a shower and then lie on my bed, with my oversized bug-eyed sunnies on, to feel my face warmed by the setting sun shining through my wide-open window.

I don't get to do that here though. The sun doesn't set on this side where my window is, it rises. Much to my annoyance.

Anyways. I'm not emo, I just like the silence sometimes. Its calming and if I'm still enough I can feel my own heartbeat. The stress of the day melts away as I just lie there in silence. Everyone in my family seemed to know that I shouldn't be disturbed at that time, haha.

I miss that time. I truly do. Everything seemed less complicated then. All I really needed to do was go to school and didn't even really have to study because everything seemed so easy then. And I was taking 11 subjects. Ironic isn't it, I'm taking only 4 now and yet my brain cells are dying a slow and painful death everyday due to the stress.

I'm not complaining though, I'm starting to like my life here. Kinda. In a way. I'm just glad I haven't severed all contact with all my friends back home. Samson and I still text on a regular basis, and I know he reads this, don't you, giant? :) Distance is a good indicator, showing you who your true friends are. The ones who make an effort to keep in touch and ask you about the everyday, mundane things in your life, hold on tight to them because you know they'll always be there. (:

Anyways, idk why I'm typing all this. Maybe its the PMS speaking. Making me abit emo, perhaps?.. Oh yeah after being a week plus plus late, its finally here. :P (too much info? Whoops. :O)

And kinda homesick too. I think I need to hug my dogs right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment