Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Still feeling that tiny, nagging, deep sense of resentment. :P IDK. I'm Catholic, I'm supposed to love the people I want to hate, but the thing is its soooooo difficult right now.

Today has JUST NOT BEEN A GOOD DAY.

The fan in my room decided to be annoying and chose TODAY OF ALL DAYS to not work. Some more I got paper tomorrow la, WTF. AND. We reported it to the admin except, OMG it takes months before they replace it. D: I can't survive for even a day without the fan. Its retarded having to WAIT SO LONG.

So then Felicia and I had to go all the way out to get a new one. Ish. x pasal2 have to spend 60 each on a new fan but I am now happily sitting in front of it, highest wind speed, and I refuse to move. :D

Sighs.

OMG I seriously NEVER thought I would be able to set up a fan. As in use screwdriver and put everything together. Daddy would be so amazed. I used to be the world's biggest spoilt brat. :P HAHA! Couldn't cook or clean the house or do anything "manly". And look at me now, I've become.......... well. Manly. =.=

Kinda happy now that I've got a new fan. :D

Rights, am off to read newspaper and see if there are any news about Messi. ;)

xoxo rusty

p/s Hey you, I miss you so much. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment