Friday, May 21, 2010

Stayed up til super duper late last night, its a miracle I'm up before noon today. Shana, Amy and Nader came over and Sasa and I totally had a blast with them. They brought over a guitar and we sang songs til like.. oh, idk? 1 am? I pity the poor people living below my apartment, already 1 in the morning and still have to hear us singing our hearts out. :D haha.

Still. It was fun! And I can't help but think, damn, I'm gonna miss these people when we're all grown up and flying away to India. :P

I just realised I really miss singing in that way. Used to do it alot in high school, the guys in class would bring their guitars and play, and I, being the totally thick-skinned wannabe singer I am, would pester them to play my favourite songs so I could sing along. :D

I miss high school. Much as we normally hate to admit it, I think everyone sometimes does, it was a part of their lives for 5 whole years and probably played a big part in molding who and how they are today. (:

xoxo rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment