Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 2 of AS. D:

Bio paper 2 was yesterday!

Aish. I studied plants plants plants til I wanna muntah already and yet NOT A SINGLE TINY LITTLE SUB-QUESTION (yet alone question) came out.

Depressing much?..

I mean I really don't think I did BADLY, exactly. I just don't know if I did WELL. Its so hard to gauge how I did. The questions are SO RANDOM MAN. And like.. I didn't really understand the HIV question. That carried 5 marks. Pfft. :P

DEPRESSING!

But that was yesterday la. Today I just woke up, I'm kinda like.. Oh, IDK. Calmer? I did my best already, I think all I can do now is let it go and surrender it up to God because thats faith- believing in a higher power, bigger than yourself, bigger than what your mind can fathom, and I believe truly, He will help me get through this. (:

Meanwhile I'm just gonna focus on my other papers!

xoxo rustyyy XD

P/S I LOVE LIONEL MESSI ♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment