Sunday, May 2, 2010

=))))

I went for novena yesterday!

And seriously, I didn't expect it, so I was like kneeling there reciting the prayers ( I used to go so often, I have them imprinted in my brain) wondering hmm, why does it sound so familiar wan leh?.. then I realised it was actually novena.

How embarrassing, I haven't been for one of those in so long, I couldn't even recognize it. And I'm Catholic some more. Bikin malu man. :p

Anyways. I was like sooooo happy that I got to go for it! Even got teary, much to my further embarrassment. I think people were staring wondering why I'm so emotional. :P But picture this, if you have something you love more than anything else, if it had always given you comfort during hard times and lifts your spirits when you feel down or depressed, and then you couldn't do that something for like 10 months, how would you feel?

YES, 10 MONTHS. The last time I went was back in Sabah, in June before I left for KTT.

The churches here in KL mostly don't have it bah. Idk why. Its only 30 minutes but I feel its soooo very important. Its something so personal in my opinion, its beautiful and I love it. Its just as nice as mass. ;P I truly believe like anything I want, I offer it up during novena and I will undoubtedly get it. It had always always been that way, and now isn't any different. (:

ARGH I really wanna go again! :(

Some more AS coming up. I need all the help I can get. :P

xoxo rusty

1 comment:

  1. i've talked to the church member in Nilai St Theresa there..and, this coming sunday (9may), i requested for exam's prayer and blessings from Father Raymond. hopefully, they approve it..

    ReplyDelete